Click Bond fasteners are attached using structural adhesives that are resistant to salt water, fuel, oils, and hydraulic fluids. The adhesive provides a chemical barrier that inhibits galvanic corrosion.
Click Bond’s product line sets the benchmark for high-performance, adhesive-bonded fasteners. Constructed of durable, marine-grade, 316 stainless steel, Click Bond fasteners provide strong, watertight, corrosionresistant
attachments that streamline production, increase safety, and enhance structural integrity by eliminating the need for welding or drilling.
CB420 acrylic structural adhesive is a two-part thixotropic paste adhesive capable of bonding a wide variety of metals, engineering thermoplastics, and composites. CB420 cures quickly at room temperature and exhibits excellent environmental and chemical resistance. CB420 adhesive replaces welding, riveting, and other mechanical fastening methods.
Use Click Bond Fasteners to:
- Reduce costs by eliminating hot work (welding), gas freeing of fuel and storage tanks, fire watch
- Maximise design and work sequence flexibility
- Reduce subcontractor labour time for installations - 3 minutes for a
bonded stud installation from initial prep to final stud installation
- Improve structural strength and integrity by eliminating welding
- Minimise corrosion and potential leak paths by reducing through holes
- Facilitate and simplify field installations and system upgrades
- Reduce risk to sensitive electronic equipment
Part No.: TCB420-50
OE No.: CB420-50