Makita Heat Gun has a temperature range of 100 degrees to 550 degrees controlled by potentiometer, stepless temperature adjustment with scale.
- Flame-less Heat
- Ceramic Core
- 2-Speed Selectable Airflow
- 10 Precise Variable Temperature Settings
- Double Insulation & Variable Speed
- Carry Case Included
- SHRINKING of shrinkdown tubing, solder connectors and solder terminals, packaging and electrical components.
- DEFORMING of articles made from acrylic, PVC, and polystyrene, tubing, plates and profiles, as well as moist woods.
- WELDING of thermoplastic polymer, flooring materials, of PVC and linoleaum, PVC-coated fabric, tarpaulins and foils.
- SOLDERING of tin, special silver solder, SMD elements, cable lugs, and for loosening soldering connections.
- PAINT REMOVAL - Removal of old and even thick coatings of oil pain, varnish and synthetic plaster.
- DRYING of colour shade samples, filler, adhesives, construction joints and stucco forms.
- JOINING ADHESIVES - Large surface gluing with contact adhesives, activation of pressure-sensitive adhesives, acceleration of bonding processes, releasing of bonding points, as well as releasing or bonding of edge band or veneer.
- DEFROSTING of icy stairs and steps, door locks, truck lids, car doors or water pipes, as well as for defrosting refrigerators and ice boxes.
| Air temperature
|| 100 - 550 °C
| Air flow
|| 550 litres per minute
|| 250 litres per minute
| Continuous rating input
|| 1 800 W
| Overall dimensions
|| 230 x 80 x 240 mm
| Net weight
|| 0.7 kg
| Power supply cord
|| 2.5 m
Part No.: T220015565
OE No.: HG551VK